Snaptoggle Heavy-Duty Toggler Dry Wall Anchor Bolt Included - 12pcs
SNAPTOGGLE® anchors get their name from their speed and ease of use—they work in a SNAP!
The third generation of the patented SNAPTOGGLE anchors has these improvements:
• New longer and stronger plastic straps that now work in base materials 3/8" to 3 5/8" thick and will not break prematurely like other plastic straps
• Straps that snap off flush with the wall every time, assuring precise alignment
• A new plating that is 7x more corrosion-resistant than government spec zinc plating
• High strength: holds up to 2x the load of an old-fashioned wing toggle of same bolt size
• Reusable in same hole: remove the bolt without losing the anchor
• One-person installation: like having an extra pair of hands behind the wall
• Insulation pushed aside by metal channel
• Shelving, Bathroom Accessories, Flat Screen TVs, Draperies, Curtain Rods, Blinds
SNAPTOGGLE Toggle Bolts can be used in all hollow materials, including:
• Drywall, Gypsum Board, Plasterboard, Concrete Block, Cinder Block, Aerated Concrete, Stucco, Composite Panels, Acoustic Ceilings, Fiberglass, Cement Board, Green Board
• Toggler Size: 1/4"
• Custom Bolt Size: Thread: 1/4"-20 BSW, Phillips 64mm Long / Blade pan head, Carbonated steel zinc plated
• Hole Size: Drill 12mm Hole
• Tensile strength of 120kg on a 1/2" Drywall
• Corrosion Resistance
• YouTube video also available for SNAPTOGGLE® installation process - Search in YouTube
• Made in the USA
Generic M6 screws will NOT thread into these Anchors.
When mounting heavy items always mount into timber/steal studs and use these anchors for additional support.
We are NOT responsible if you have misused these anchors. Please contact SNAPTOGGLE direct.
More From This Category